Save a Life
Did you know …
- Golf courses are the 5th most common place for sudden cardiac arrest?
- 92% of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Victims die before reaching the hospital
Everyone can save a life so be sure everyone at your facility knows hands-only CPR. It takes less than a minute to learn.
PGA Heart-Safe Protocol
- Download your “Check, Call, Compress” poster and display next to the AEDs
- Have a minimum two AED’s at your facility
- Watch the hands-only instructional 30-second video below at least once a year
- Download a tent card featuring 2018 PGA Champion Brooks Koepka
For more information, visit HandsOnly.org.