The 2019 PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit, which offers PGA Members the opportunity to learn from and interact with some of the biggest names in coaching, will take place January 20-21, 2019, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
In the video below, Lou Guzzi, the 2013 PGA Teacher of the Year, talks about his past experiences at the Summit and how it can help your student base and membership.
Sign Up Now
- PGA & LPGA Professionals $500 - Click here to Register Individually for the Summit
- NEW for 2019 - Guests of PGA & LPGA Members $750 - Click here to Register Guests for the Summit
- NEW for 2019 - We’ve also established a special discounted group rate for PGA & LPGA Members who bring a total of 3 guests with them to the summit - Click here to Register as a Foursome for the Summit
Guests of PGA and LPGA Members
We’re encouraging all PGA and LPGA Members to consider inviting guests to attend the 2019 PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit with them. This is the first time non-members have been given access to this incredible program. Please see link above to register your guests individually.
Why You Should Attend
- The best learning environment in teaching and instruction
- Open to up to three guests of PGA and LPGA Professionals for the first time in 2019
- Some of the biggest names in sports delivering meaningful, engaging, progressive, multi-dimensional presentations and content
- Exclusive content focused on the value of coaching, coach skill development, and future of coaching
- Breakout sessions that provide hands on learning to help you grow your business
- Interact with the best minds in golf and sport will come together for shared learning and exchange of ideas
New For 2019
In addition to Keynote and Main stage presentations this summit will also feature 6 themed breakout rooms:
- The Business of Coaching
- Player Performance
- Teaching with Technology
- On Course Coaching
- Fitness and Flexibility
- How People Learn
PGA Members who attend the PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit will earn 8 credits per day for a total of 16 PGA Education Required. If the PGA or LPGA Member belongs to another Association, he/she will request their MSR Transcript to send to that Association.
Please contact the PGA of America Membership team if you have any questions or need to make changes or additions to your registration. Phone: (800) 474-2776, M-F 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (ET).
For more information on the event please click here.
This page will be updated, so check back for updates.
The server encountered an error processing the request.