The Drive, Chip and Putt Instruction Playbook was created to help PGA Professionals leverage the successful Drive, Chip and Putt Championship to create and retain new youth golfers at their facility. With the increase in exposure and marketing of Drive, Chip and Putt, especially the National Finals which are annually televised by Golf Channel the Sunday before the Masters Tournament, PGA Professionals have the ability to capitalize on the Drive, Chip and Putt brand. Specifically, PGA Professionals can be uniquely positioned as coaches to the thousands of youth golfers participating in local qualifiers across all 41 PGA Sections and 50 states.
This Playbook will help you to create and implement youth clinics with a Drive, Chip and Putt twist. The ideas and concepts can be modified to fit your golf facility with the ultimate goals of increasing youth activity at your facility, creating revenue for your instruction business and driving awareness of the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship.
- Download the Instruction Playbook
- Direct your participants to sign-up for their nearest qualifier at DriveChipandPutt.com
- Access the Marketing Resource Center to create custom promotional collateral for your facility and Drive, Chip and Putt Clinics
- Contact John Newkirk, PGA - Director of Operations, Coaching and Player Development - via email at email@example.com
- Contact Kara Schuster - Programs Specialist - via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (561) 624-7618
The server encountered an error processing the request.