PGA Jr. League (PGAJL)
Designed to better socialize the game for boys and girls, ages 13 and under, PGAJL features team vs. team competitions in structured leagues that provide a popular, less stressful scramble format as opposed to stroke-play competition. This is a great way to get kids involved in the game!
PGAJL is a turn-key program that requires minimal time for the Team Captain.
Each Team Captain has four (4) primary functions:
1. Recruit a roster of 10-12 players to play on the PGAJL team
2. Communicate practice and competition times to team members
3. Coach the team during competitions (or arrange for volunteer parent coaches)
4. Arrange and update Team Homepage on the PGAJL website(Many teams have had success delegating 2-4 to volunteer parents)
The facility will host a total of 2-3 home competitions during the regular season. Each competition is one (1) team-vs-team, not a tournament, and includes the following:
• 4 tee times for 9-hole matches
• 2 adult match-monitors (visiting team also provides 2)
• Most competitions are held on late afternoons/early evenings, or weekend evenings (approx. 5:30 starting time)
Officially become part of PGAJL by clicking here.
Get Golf Ready
This program was created to grow the game of golf by providing education and instruction to participants at existing golf facilities throughout the country. Participating facilities will administer the program, provide personnel and resources to promote and staff the program.
The objective is to deliver a consistent Get Golf Ready experience at an affordable price for adult consumers from coast‐to‐coast, where they will learn the game through a series of group lessons and transition to on‐going playing opportunities. By participating in this program, students will be well on their way to becoming bona fide golfers with an appreciation for the history, rules and etiquette of the game.
A detailed curriculum is provided to achieve the highest participant satisfaction and retention. However, host PGA and LPGA Professionals have flexibility and are encouraged to modify the program to best fit their facility.
The server encountered an error processing the request.