The revised PGA Master Professional Program (MPP 2.0) showcases a PGA Certified Professional's continued expertise and experience in his or her specific career path through a proven track record of success and industry involvement. This program is designed to quantify and promote more value to employers and elevate the image of the PGA Certified Professional through a progressive approach to lifelong learning guided by enhanced mentoring and coaching.
The program offers four career paths for demonstrating one's career Body of Work:
- General Management
- Golf Operations
- Teaching & Coaching
- Player Development
- Eligibility requirements of ten (10) years as a PGA Member in the chosen career path and PGA Certification in the area of mastery
- Review steps to becoming a PGA Master Professional
- Complete an Admissions Application to enter the program
Requirements of the PGA Master Professional Program include:
- Complete and submit a written Project in phases per schedule
- MPP Review & Evaluation Team Mentoring designed to advise the Candidate on the Project for Approval and prior to Checkpoint
- Attend Checkpoint to present the approved Project, respond to Project & Presentation Question and Answer session, and complete a Skill Simulation if required
- Participate in a debrief of Grading and Review of Presentation, Q&A and Skill Simulation if required following
If you would like to speak with someone in the Education Department directly, please call (866) 866-3382, option 6 or you may email PGAMEMBEREDU@pgahq.com.
Click here for the Admissions Application.
The server encountered an error processing the request.