Established in 1986, the program provides college scholarships for children and grandchildren of PGA Members. It encourages and promotes the attainment of higher educational goals for the children and grandchildren of PGA Members, based on evidence of a high level of academic achievement during high school or college. Scholarships totaling $411,000 were awarded to 183 students for the 2017-18 school year.
- Nov. 16, 2017 – Access the PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application here.
- March 1, 2018 – Deadline date for submitting scholarship application.
- March 19, 2018 – Deadline date for receiving the supporting documents.
- May 2018 – The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be announced and notified.
- July 2018 – The scholarship checks will be mailed out.
- Aug. 2018 – Deadline date for photo submission.
- Oct. 2018 – The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be on PGA.org and in PGA Magazine.
- Nov. 2018 - PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application will be available.
Check out the FAQs we've put together to answer any question you may have.
The server encountered an error processing the request.