Established in 1986, the program provides college scholarships for children and grandchildren of PGA Members. It encourages and promotes the attainment of higher educational goals for the children and grandchildren of PGA Members, based on evidence of a high level of academic achievement during high school or college. Scholarships totaling $411,000 were awarded to 183 students for the 2017-18 school year.
- Nov. 16, 2018 – Access the PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application here.
- March 4, 2019 – Deadline date for submitting scholarship application.
- March 18, 2019 – Deadline date for receiving the supporting documents.
- May 2019 – The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be announced and notified.
- July 2019 – The scholarship checks will be mailed out.
- Aug. 2019 – Deadline date for photo submission.
- Oct. 2019 – The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be on PGA.org and in PGA Magazine.
- Nov. 2019 - PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application will be available.
Check out the FAQs we've put together to answer any question you may have.
Here are a number of suggestions your child or grandchild can follow in their search for scholarships.
LPGA Foundation: To learn about the scholarship opportunities from the LPGA Foundation, go to: http://www.lpga.com/lpga-foundation/scholarships
The server encountered an error processing the request.