Career Consultant FAQs
What is PGA Career Services?
PGA Career Services, a component of The PGA of America’s long-term strategic plan formerly known as the PGA Employment department, is an expanded team of field consultants committed to serving the PGA Member and executing daily Career Services operations.
When should I contact my Career Consultant?
At any stage of your golf career:
- Preparing for a new job
- Looking to excel in your current position
- Planning for life after your golf career
What can my Career Consultant do for me?
PREPARE FOR A JOB
- Resume review and prep
- Interview tips
- Stand out in the crowd – differentiate yourself in the market place
- Build a career plan
- Exciting new opportunities in the game, - TopGolf, GOLFTEC, etc..
EXCEL AT YOUR JOB
- Lifelong learning
- Negotiating your next agreement, compensation details
- Know your employer needs
- Create your goals
- Take the next step
RETIRE FROM YOUR CAREER
- Exit strategy, Retirement planning
Who is my career consultant?
Your Career Consultant is determined based on your section. Click here to view the list of career consultants, their sections covered and their contact information.