The 2020 PGA Championship is a special week to showcase our PGA Members, and everything they do to inspire the future of the game, on a global stage.
PGA Coaches Weigh In
- PGA Coach Rick Sessinghaus Shares His Thoughts on Collin Morikawa's 2020 PGA Championship Victory.
- Dr. Rick Sessinghaus and Collin Morikawa Share Coach & Player Journey.
- Collin Morikawa Puts Skill and Maturity on Display to Win 2020 PGA Championship.
- A Change Tony Finau Made That Could Help Golfers with their Putting Stroke.
- PGA Coach Says Dustin Johnson's Mental Approach is One Golfers Should Replicate.
- PGA Coach Analysis on Daniel Berger's Ball Striking.
- PGA Coach Has a Drill for Golfers to Emulate Tommy Fleetwood.
- PGA Coach Shares How Koepka's Athleticism Benefits His Golf Game.
- PGA Coach Explains Why Jason Day is Playing Well.
- Breaking Down Tiger Woods' Pre-Shot Routine.
- Tackling the Challenges of the PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park with Will Robins.
Hear from PGA Members Earl Cooper, Maulana Dotch, Wyatt Worthington II, Tom Woodard, Jeff Dunovant, Quincy Heard, Mackenzie Mack, Gerry Hammond, Howie Pruitt, Kennie Sims and Renee Powell in this powerful CBS feature. CBS and the PGA of America have come together to continue the conversation about systemic racism that we hope will create real substantive change to improve the future of the game.
Former PGA WORKS Fellow Natalie Long, currently in pursuit of her PGA Membership, was featured on PGA.com about her journey in golf. See how meeting Ali Wells, Executive Director of the Gateway Section, helped change the trajectory of her career here.