PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship Program
Academic Scholarship for College
How to Apply in 2023-2024
The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application for the 2023-2024 school year will be available Friday, December 9, 2022. You can access the application by clicking this link.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements Students must have at least a 3.4 cumulative GPA, be a child or grandchild of a PGA Member in good standing, and who hasn’t exceeded the limit of two scholarships during undergraduate studies. Scholarships are not available for graduate students.
- High school students will be evaluated on the following ranking percentages: -60% Cumulative GPA---20% Resume---20% Extracurricular Activities*****
- Current college students will be evaluated on the following ranking percentages: 60% Cumulative GPA---20% Resume---20% Extracurricular Activities*****
*****Activities include sports, student government, employment, arts, hobbies, and educational clubs.
- December 9, 2022 – Scholarship application is open.
- April 10, 2023 – Deadline for submitting Application and Supporting Documents
- June 2023 - Notification of Selection Results
- July 2023 - Funds Disbursed
- August 2023 - Deadline date for photo submission
- November 2023 - PGA Magazine and PGA Magazine digital version will highlight the PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship.
Additional Support The applicant can contact our partners at International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) through the login page found at this link. Support will be available to the applicants via email, chat online, phone or use of the online contact form.
- About the PGA Financial Assistance Fund The PGA Financial Assistance Fund was established in 1986 and provides college scholarships to the children and grandchildren of PGA Members based on evidence of academic achievement during high school or college. All funding for the scholarships comes from contributions made by the PGA Members. Since its inception, the PGA of America has awarded a little over 4,000 scholarships totaling $8,797,500. For the 2022-23 school year, 185 students were awarded academic scholarships totaling $400,000.