PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship Program
Academic Scholarships for College
The PGA Financial Assistance Fund was established in 1986 and provides college scholarships to children and grandchildren of PGA Members based on evidence of academic achievement during high school or college. The PGA of America awarded 185 academic scholarships totaling $400,000 to students for the 2018-19 school year.
Help put your kids on the fast-track to success with scholarship money from the PGA of America. Apply Now
Important Update: Due to the closure of many schools throughout the United States, the date to submit an application and supporting documents has been changed to April 20, 2020.
- December 10, 2019 - Application Open
- New date - April 20, 2020 - Application Deadline (note: deadline is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time)
- New date - April 20, 2020 - Supporting Documents deadline
- June 2020 - Notification of Selection Results
- August 2020 - Funds Disbursed
- August 2020 - Deadline date for photo submission
- October 2020 - The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be on PGA.org and in PGA Magazine
Have some questions about the PGA scholarship or the application process? Check out our list of FAQs.
Here are a number of suggestions your child or grandchild can follow in their search for scholarships.