Helping You Navigate COVID-19
As operators, each of you are experiencing information overload. We, at the PGA of America, stand united with you and want to help you and your facility make responsible decisions regarding your operation, understanding that state and local regulations are changing by the hour. It is paramount that you stay current with CDC and state and local health officials’ guidance in real time. Click here for state health department information about the coronavirus.
The virus has not been contained and we must do our part to help stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As you know, guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and government restrictions are changing daily, and a number of facilities were required to close over the last week, based on mandates from state and/or local officials.
On Monday (March 16), President Trump reduced the size of groups and social gatherings to no more than 10 people. We recommend adhering to that guidance just as we are at PGA Golf Club and Valhalla Golf Club.
We need to be prepared for golf to be a viable source of outdoor recreation for as long as possible.
Please continue to visit PGA.org for the latest on these and additional programs as more information becomes available.
- Teaching and coaching best practices
- Maintenance recommendations
- Tips and recommendations for your facility
- PGA Disaster Relief (PGA Members only)
- PGA Member Assistance (PGA Members only)
- 2020 Dues Updates (PGA Members only)
- Resources for employees and employers
- General resources and articles for you, your members and customers
- A timeline of events, updated daily, in the golf industry
- Federal updates and the latest from Washington