Articles and Resources
From the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)
How to communicate the necessity of golf course maintenance and security when closed to the public during Covid-19.
- Message to Lawmakers to Keep Maintenance Going When Play Has Closed
- GCSAA: COVID-19 Pandemic Resources
Preparing Your Facility
- From the CDC: Business Pandemic Influenza Checklist
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet: What you can do (in English and Spanish)
- From the CDC: Get your workplace ready for pandemic flu
- From the World Health Organization (WHO): Get your workplace ready for Covid-19
- Cleaning vs. Sanitizer
- USGA Rules and Handicapping guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic can be accessed by clicking here.
- Covid-19 special of Boardroom Briefs: how do clubs and vendors respond?
Club Food and Beverage
- National Restaurant Association Resources on Covid-19.
Articles For Your Customers/Members
- Golf Digest: 5 mental health benefits you get from golf
- Golf and the coronavirus: how to play with confidence, according to an expert
- Can you play golf amid coronavirus concerns? With proper precautions, yes
- What is ‘Social Distancing?’ Here’s How to Best Practice it as Coronavirus Spreads
- How to practice social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- OSHA - Guidance of preparing your workplace
- OSHA - Prevent Worker Exposure
- American Cleaning Institute: Coronavirus cleaning
- WSJ - How to Navigate the Coronavirus
- Club Management Association of America (CMAA)
- National Golf Course Owners Organization of America (NGCOA)
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- National Club Association - Protecting your members and staff
- Golf Instructor Survey - The Impact of COVID-19
- Stay At Home Orders- See which states have told residents to stay home
PGA Disaster Relief and PGA Member Assistance (PGA Members only)
- To learn more about PGA Disaster Relief, please click here.
- To apply for PGA Disaster Relief, please click here.
- For confidential, professional counseling and online services for a wide array of personal and well-being concerns, visit the PGA Member Assistance Program.
- New government programs we are researching to see how they can best benefit our membership including Small Business Loan and Families First Coronavirus Response Act.