Federal Resources for You
As it relates to the latest government programs, we get a lot of questions from our PGA Professionals about information on the Federal Programs that are coming out of Washington.
Please know that we’re working to figure out how these programs can best benefit you, the PGA Professionals, and this page will serve as our hub for the latest news and updates.
Our goal for this page is to explain these programs in language that you can understand and provide you links to the proper Federal Agencies that can handle your specific issues.
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Assistance for Private Clubs
- Employee and Employer Resources